How To Write Great Content Effortlessly
If you struggle to write content that ranks on Google easily…regardless of your expertise, this is the most important page you’ll see today.
I’ll show you why in a minute.
Writing high-quality content quickly and easily that ranks on Google are next to impossible, right?
I haven’t done any backlink building or ninja SEO stuff for any of my website articles nor outsourced it to others… and I’m writing and publishing long-form, high-quality articles at the rate of one per day that rank on Google!
One of my sites (Brilliantio) now has more than 500 articles and 200,000 visits per month – 1 year after first launching and is growing steadily. It’s a site focused purely on helpful, informational content – now monetized via display advertising.
See what I’m doing differently – and how you can use the same method.
- Discover a strategic approach to Content Writing for your own website, or for others
- Understand the different types of Content Writing
- Learn how to optimize your efficiency as a writer, using simple workflows and tools
- Learn about and master the SEO Article Writing method
- Understand which niches to pick, and which ones to avoid in order to grow your site and traffic
- Master topic selection and search intent, to ensure that you are not writing in vain
- Acquire an in depth understanding of which AI (Artificial Intelligence) apps can help, and which are a waste of time
- Sit over my shoulder as I take a Google-optimized article all the way from keyword (topic) research all the way through to publication
- Learn how to outline articles rapidly and thoroughly – a critical skill for success
- Discover my own research process that saves huge amounts of time in creating original and valuable content, and in fact checking
- Know the best approach to writing at high quality and speed
- Acquire a clear cut editing and proofing process that saves huge amounts of time and effort
- Learn the very best ways to optimize articles to stand the very best chance for Google to rank them, so that you get clicks to your website
- Get clear about the best ways to structure, format, and publish articles in WordPress
- Understand how to track your results simply, accurately, and for free